ABC SA100 Individual tax return
- For a better experience than the HMRC website
- Ideal for:
- UK taxpayers living overseas
- Individuals with income from a trust
- Ministers of Religion
- £15.00 (ex. VAT) per individual
ABC SA800 Partnership tax return
- Submit the tax return for a partnership
- Partners can be sent their partnership statement to import in to their personal return
- £20.00 (ex. VAT) per partnership
Recent feedback from customers
"Excellent. This was far simpler and easier than other software I have used such as [...] - so thanks "
"I was very nervous about using a commercial software programme, but found this to be straightforward and clear. Thank you. "
– Mariam Barnes
"This was great - I was dreading doing it but the software made it really easy and the instruction video at the beginning was simple and helpful. Thank you. I will use your services again. "
– Diane K
"Not having used anything other than the standard hmrc form until today I was concerned that it would all be a bit of a nightmare but I found your software easy to use and very intuitive, the Youtube video helpful and the notes easy to access. All in all well worth the money"
"This year it has taken around a tenth of the time (and stress!) that it usually costs me. Well worth it for a £20 activation key!"
"Thank you for making the unpalatable more agreeable! I am unable to use the HMRC native application, as I am not UK Resident. ABC Self Assessment offered good intuitive software that links to the relevant places for help and information, saves automatically and cossets the user through the process. I am glad I found your site - now I just need you to point out how I can reduce my liability! "
– Ian L
Simple to use
- Work through the entire form using the 'Next' button
- The sections you need are automatically added, based on your responses
- Omissions or errors are highlighted as you go, but you can come back to them later
- Context-sensitive help takes you directly to the relevant part of the HMRC notes
Know where you stand
- Clear progress indicator
- Exit the app at any time and continue where you left off
- Displays a 'running total' of tax based on your entries so far - with a printable breakdown of how that is reached
- Export to .pdf at any point - so you can print or share (requires activation)
- Officially recognised by the HMRC for individual and partnership tax filing
- Private, local install - your data is only stored on your computer and is submitted direct to the HMRC. No data is stored 'in the cloud', and data is only sent to the HMRC when you submit