Software for the tax year ending 5 April 2022 available now
ABC SA800 (Partnership tax return)
SA800 is the tax return to notify HMRC of income and disposals for a partnership.
Supplementary forms are used to detail income from sources such as trades or property, or disposals of chargeable assets.
ABC SA800 is a piece of software you can install on your computer to allow you to submit the SA800 to the HMRC. It has the same questions as the HMRC paper and online forms, and presents the data in an almost identical manner to the HMRC paper forms, except that only questions that are relevant to you (based on your responses) are presented.
ABC SA800 includes the following supplementary forms:
- Partnership Trading and Professional Income (SA800 TP)
- Partnership UK Property (SA801)
- Partnership Foreign (SA802)
- Partnership Disposal of Chargeable Assets (SA803)
- Partnership savings and investments and other income (SA804)
- Partnership Statement (Full) (SA800 PS)
Tax years available
- 6 April 2021 - 5 April 2022
- 6 April 2020 - 5 April 2021
- 6 April 2019 - 5 April 2020
- 6 April 2018 - 5 April 2019
£20+VAT per partnership