Software for the 2017-18 tax year available now!
ABC SA100 Individual tax return
- For a better experience than the HMRC website
- Ideal for:
- UK taxpayers living overseas
- Individuals with income from a trust
- Ministers of Religion
- £15.00 (ex. VAT) per individual
ABC SA800 Partnership tax return
- Submit the tax return for a partnership
- Partners can be sent their partnership statement to import in to their personal return
- £20.00 (ex. VAT) per partnership
Feedback from customers (for the latest see here)
"Great, easy to use for a new self-assesor, does exactly what it says on the tin. I couldn't ask for more!"
– Chris W
"This software makes my life soooooooo much easier living abroad! Doing my UK taxes is such a pain!"
"Software easy to use, when I had a problem the employee was helpful and effective"
– G Brownbill
"this is a very easy way of submitting my return! i have tried a fee different ones that are much more complicated"
"Easy to use for even the simplist of creatures! I haven't the first clue about submitting a self assessment and this was my first time without an accountant! I found it easy and self-explanatory, making a terrifying experience relaxed, simplified, straightforward and satisfying"
"simple to use for Ministers of Religion. Highly recommended"
– Rev Bryan Kerr
Simple to use
- Work through the entire form using the 'Next' button
- The sections you need are automatically added, based on your responses
- Omissions or errors are highlighted as you go, but you can come back to them later
- Context-sensitive help takes you directly to the relevant part of the HMRC notes
Know where you stand
- Clear progress indicator
- Exit the app at any time and continue where you left off
- Displays a 'running total' of tax based on your entries so far - with a printable breakdown of how that is reached
- Export to .pdf at any point - so you can print or share (requires activation)
- Officially recognised by the HMRC for individual and partnership tax filing
- Private, local install - your personal data is only stored on your computer and is submitted direct to the HMRC. No financial data is stored 'in the cloud', and data is only sent to the HMRC when you submit