Software for the 2016-17 tax year available now!
ABC SA100 Individual tax return
- For a better experience than the HMRC website
- Ideal for:
- UK taxpayers living overseas
- Individuals with income from a trust
- Ministers of Religion
- £15.00 (ex. VAT) per individual
ABC SA800 Partnership tax return
- Submit the tax return for a partnership
- Partners can be sent their partnership statement to import in to their personal return
- £20.00 (ex. VAT) per partnership
Feedback from customers (for the latest see here)
"Excellent. This was far simpler and easier than other software I have used such as [...] - so thanks "
"I was very nervous about using a commercial software programme, but found this to be straightforward and clear. Thank you. "
– Mariam Barnes
"This was great - I was dreading doing it but the software made it really easy and the instruction video at the beginning was simple and helpful. Thank you. I will use your services again. "
– Diane K
"Not having used anything other than the standard hmrc form until today I was concerned that it would all be a bit of a nightmare but I found your software easy to use and very intuitive, the Youtube video helpful and the notes easy to access. All in all well worth the money"
"This year it has taken around a tenth of the time (and stress!) that it usually costs me. Well worth it for a £20 activation key!"
"Very pleased with the software will defo use again"
– Keith Freemantle
Simple to use
- Work through the entire form using the 'Next' button
- The sections you need are automatically added, based on your responses
- Omissions or errors are highlighted as you go, but you can come back to them later
- Context-sensitive help takes you directly to the relevant part of the HMRC notes
Know where you stand
- Clear progress indicator
- Exit the app at any time and continue where you left off
- Displays a 'running total' of tax based on your entries so far - with a printable breakdown of how that is reached
- Export to .pdf at any point - so you can print or share (requires activation)
- Officially recognised by the HMRC for individual and partnership tax filing
- Private, local install - your personal data is only stored on your computer and is submitted direct to the HMRC. No financial data is stored 'in the cloud', and data is only sent to the HMRC when you submit