Non-resident returns made easy
If you are required to submit a Self Assessment return to HMRC, but were non-resident in the UK, you cannot submit using the HMRC website because it doesn’t include a supplementary form called SA109 which is used to provide the relevant details.
However, with ABC SA100 the process to submit is still straightforward:
- Download the program and install it on your PC or Mac
- A form is presented which looks similar to the HMRC website or paper forms
- Work through the whole process using the 'Next' button
- The SA109 form is added to your return when you tick the box to say it is required
- When you are ready, purchase a licence - the cost is £15+VAT per individual, and we offer a discount if you purchase two licences
- Submit directly to HMRC using the government gateway username and password that you use to log in to the HMRC website
A video showing the complete submission process is available here.